Friday, January 20, 2012

Nuts!

Crap!! My little Victoria has a food allergy....I have none so this is going to be a bit difficult. The hubs is allergic to shell fish...he likes to ignore it on a regular basis. He eats like 2 shrimp from time to time. Sooo....I'm going to blame him for V having a food allergy. LOL!

Anywho....V's allergic to pecans and walnuts. Those are my FAVES!!! I don't even think about foods having nuts it's so normal to me. She has an appointment with the allergist on Feb. 7th and it is supposed to take 2-3 hours!!! Holy cow! Her allergist also cares for 2 of her cousins and he was related to my great-aunt so I'm feeling pretty good about that. I'm a nervous wreck about her getting a hold of nuts now. Hubs and I have just decided to go with telling everyone she is allergic to nuts.....and if they see her eating peanut butter they can just scratch their heads. I'm guessing this nut allergy stuff will be making a regular appearance in the blog from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment