Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Baby Sex Guess

I'm just going to go ahead and throw out that I hoping for another girl. There. I know some people think it's wrong to want one sex over the other, but I just can't help it so I'm being honest about it. I would LOVE a boy of course! I wanted a little boy so bad the first go around, but God knows best and blessed me with me little Victoria. Well, now I feel very comfortable with a girl, and I have a girl wardrobe, and I think Victoria would prefer a little sister. When asked if she wanted a brother or sister she used to say which ever you said last....so....."Do you want a brother or a sister?"....Sister! "you want a sister or a brother?".....Brother! Ok.....well now the answer is just no! So then I say "Do you want a sister?" and I sill just get "no!" Great. Oh well, you're getting one or the other. LOL!

I have been doing all those test where you pee on baking soda (girl), the ring test (girl), checked the chinese calendar (boy) and well, all I can say is nothing is as definitive as an ultrasound. My next ultrasound will *probably* be July 8. My next appt. is June 10th and 4 wks. after that puts me at July 8. I was able to talk myself into that I really thought it was a girl, but really.....I think it's a boy and here's why........

It's already causing trouble (that little bleeding issue at the beginning). Other than that, this pregnancy is so very different. Last time I HATED strawberries and pickles (both things I had loved my whole life), but this time I can't get enough!!! The pickles thing has snuck up on me, but I knew I was craving pickles when I grabbed 3 before going to bed last night. Last time I went through a little phase where I craved meat and cheeses. I would leave work to go grab all kinds of meats....slim jims, jerky, etc. Well, I hate it now. I sometimes....rarely....eat meat. I can handle hot dogs for the most part but spaghetti and hamburgers are out! I did have a hamburger at a cookout 2 days ago and it was pretty yum...but for the most part just the thought of meat makes me want to barf. I wasn't too gosh awful sick with Victoria, but this time around I was very nauseous the first 11 wks. and I STILL get bouts of it late at night.

So there's my guess. I think it's a boy. Any other guessers? Yeah right....I'm the only one who reads the blog! LOL! I have a long time to wait and I'm trying to be patient, but jeez.....just over 5 wks. is a LONG time. I will be 19 wks. 5 days when I get to find out and it will be the day before we go on vacay! Vacay doesn't feel too far away though....maybe I'll make it.....maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment