Saturday, May 14, 2011

12 weeks and no more Prometrium!!!

I am 12 weeks tomorrow and it's been a pretty good week! I was told I could stop taking the Prometrium at 12 weeks, but I stopped a week early. I decided to go ahead and do that because I was always within normal range it was just low normal. Anywho....I have felt soooooo much better. I am still pretty dang nauseous (at night), but for the most part I am finally having more of a normal pregnancy:) I even lost a pound. LOL! That would be because that stupid hormone pill made me crazy bloated and retain more water. I am all around happier, less tired, less nauseous, less pimply, and less mean (which the hubs is pretty happy about). I even went and got my hair done today and I LOVES it!!!! I have not had my hair cut since Aug. Yes, you read that right....9 long months ago. I've been trying to grow my hair out from the marvelous inverted bob I had to a longer do. I like to have long hair to offset the chubby face and big round belly. LOL! I'm still growing it out, but it has some shape AND super cute highlights!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment