Tuesday, May 3, 2011

10 weeks:)

So, I'm a little late in posting the promised side by side.....my belly photographer (the hubs) has the flu. I took this pic by myself so it's not the best. I will for sure have a better comparison in 3 wks. I knew I was getting bigger faster, but HOLY COW!!! I'm already a whale! I mean it's craziness!!!!

I am breaking out like crazy which is not the funnest, but the dizziness has almost disappeared. I don't feel so nasty and gross so much anymore. The nausea is still there, but most the time that is not as bad either. I am starting to smell EVERYTHING so I haven't replaced the air freshners in the house yet. I am kinda worried I'll puke if I do. I'm not quite so tired, but I do still have days where it gets rough. So, weight is 149:-( Hopefully it'll stay there for another 2 weeks. I'm starving as I write this so not so sure that will happen. It goes back and forth a lot up to 151....EEK! but most days it is 149.


No comments:

Post a Comment