Sunday, June 5, 2011

Moo Fest

In my continued effort to find fun (and odd) things to make this summer rock; yesterday we went to Moo Fest in Athens, TN. I went for the homemade ice cream....but that was at 4pm and we got there at 11 am and it was 95-96 degrees out. Needless to say, we didn't make it to the homemade ice cream. We did have fun though:) My Mom, sister, BIL, niece, and step-Dad joined in the fun. My niece and Victoria are best friends and I LOVE to see them play together! We parked at the Mayfield Dairy Farm and took a short ride over the the festival. The girls were already pretty happy:) Then when we got there, there of course was a huge cow at the entrance and Victoria said "Big Cow!" Precious!!! Then they got some tattoos, ice cream, lunch, played in bounce houses, had their faces painted, played in a water feature (missed getting photos of that and I'm pretty sad about it), and by that time they were about over it. We got them some italian ice and called it a day.....a good day. They had misting fans which was pretty much a life saver because otherwise I am pretty sure I would have died. LOL! I'm thinking about going back for Pumpkinville, but for sure will be there for the Old Timey Christmas:) Adult wise I will say it was not very entertaining, but once again....I just love to see the girls having fun. I mean....I don't particularly find the playground fun adult wise, but Victoria LOVES it and that's all that matters. Seeing your child smile and be happy really just makes you happy!




Sorry for the huge photo collage....best I could do with so many photos. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment