Monday, January 31, 2011

Round 2 Day 5

Day 5 this go around is about a billion times better!!! I have heard it is very different from cycle to cycle and I would just like to say that is so with me as well. Maybe because my house is overflowing with kiddos and I don't have time to even think about stress, maybe it because a teenager at church told the congregation that stress is a sin and now I feel crazy guilty, maybe my body is better adjusted......whatever it is I don't care.......I'm not crying and that's all that matters. How was that for a run on sentence?! LOL!

Victoria has been doing pretty dang good with night time potty training. She has had 2 dry nights, and another night she was dry all night, but when she woke up in the morning she pulled her pants down, sat on the edge of the bed and peed. Kid has had some crazy pee habits going on. If we are outside and no potty is close, I just pull down her pants and make her pop a squat. Well, I guess I have done this so much that now she has started doing it on her own. She did this once when we were outside playing......that was okay....I mean she didn't go in her pants. She also has decided (twice now) that she should pull this number right in front of the front door. Awesome. I guess this is because sometimes my dog does have accidents (not pleased to admit that), and so now she has decided it's okay to go there as well. She also has started finding diapers, pulling off her pants, straddles the diaper, and attempts to put it on. Sometimes this makes me nervous. I mean is this normal behavior? I'm going with no. I think she just sees me change other kiddos diapers and kind of wants that attention for herself. Ohhhhh....and another new, disturbing habit....yay. I watched a kiddo that took a pacifier quite a bit.....well, ,Victoria started putting the plastic ones for her doll in her own mouth. At first it was just for short periods of time and I figured t wasn't worth stressing about. Well, now she throws a fit for paci and has even found some random real ones laying around. Great.....I'm going to get to break my 2 year of a paci. Thankfully, when I tell her to take them out and lay it on the counter she does and it's not a hassle. I'm just going to have to take all pacis and hide them away I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment