Thursday, January 27, 2011

Here we go again!

Today is CD 5, a.k.a. day 1 of Clomid. I was pretty dang busy this morning and almost forgot to take the dang pill! LOL! I mean you can take it any time of the day, but I like 10 am.....it's easier for me to remember stuff in the morning than at night. I didn't really notice any side effects so far. It was unusually hard to get the danged pill swallowed for some reason. It's a pretty small pill so not sure why. I think I have just been too busy with kiddos, school, and a side of drama to notice any symptoms. I'm a bit nervous about Clomid day 5 this cycle (well a lot), but more so because I will have a new kiddo starting on Mon. along with the 2 full-timers, plus my own kiddo. Whew! It's going to be busy busy! Maybe that will be a wonderful thing and not give me time to cry all day like I did last time though!

What I really wish I could blog about is the side of drama, but as it is not really my drama to share I won't. I will say I am really looking forward to my run tonight so that I can release some anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment