Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fighting the urge to pee on a stick

Blah! I hate this wait time. I am trying extra hard to not waste my last pregnancy test. I bought a 3 pack last month (after using a 2 pack) and only used 1. I had 2 left, and wouldn't you know I totally wasted one like a week ago just to see if it might be positive. It was WAY too early for it to show any results. I don't know what is wrong with me, but I comfort myself because it is common among women who have been trying, and trying, and trying to get preggo. Anyway....I have 1 test left now. I just had that blood test.....the NEGATIVE one, on Monday so you'd think it would be easy for me to not want to pee on a stick. Not so. I had it laying on the counter so I'd remember it this morning. Thank goodness I came to my senses and didn't use it. The sad part is I just can't handle seeing another negative. It is the most depressing thing ever. I can handle getting my period and hearing my blood test was negative way better than seeing only 1 line pop up on that stupid HPT. I am on CD 26 and I should start anytime between CD 27-32, but on average I start on CD 29 (a.k.a. in 3 days). If I don't start by CD 32 I will go back to the doc and get another blood test. As much as I HATE getting my blood taken....it's so much easier on my mentality. All that being said.....I will probably end up peeing on the damned stick because it always happens!! UGH!!

On a MUCH happier note.......My sweet little V has all of a sudden, as in the 2 days, started putting 2 words together regularly. Things like:

a sheep
I pee
I poop
Apple Jacks
all done
Nana's juice
baby's diaper

Anyway.....it's awesome!! I loves it! My little girl is just getting better and better at expressing herself. I am starting to have a little more hope that she will get 3 words strung together by her birthday:) Oh! This is totally random, but I think I am going to start working on night time potty training. Her diaper is always full as can be in the morning, but kid has started taking her own diaper off in the morning.....one morning she even took it off and pooped in the floor (thank goodness hubby was on baby detail and I was snug as a bug in rug in my comfy bed). Obviously she has decided she's not digging the diaper at night anymore. Problem is she drinks a ton before bed every night. I'm going to have to just fight her on that and not give her anything to drink like 2 hrs. before bed and see how it goes. And, I am going to put a potty in her room since we close her bedroom door. I'm pretty scared at this prospect, but it seems like the best option.

No comments:

Post a Comment