Friday, January 14, 2011

My how much you've grown!

So, today is Friday and I go for tests on Monday and hopefully will hear some news (good news please) on Tuesday! It's getting close!!! I've had some major nausea and cramps. The anxiety is getting better. A few things in life changed to help and I just try to realize it for what is and work past it. Blah, blah, blah......that's where all that stands.

Now, for the good stuff! My sweet little girl has started saying the funniest things=) Well, it's really how she interprets things really I guess. She said "hold you" when she wants to be held because I ask her, "Do you want me to hold you?" Apparently her favorite word these days is "backterds" ,a.k.a. backwards; absolutely everything is "backterds." I'm curious how many words she knows and so here's a list....that I'll probably add to as I think of more. Thing is she can pretty much say anything you ask her to so it really does change regularly.

cold (told)
night night
love you
eye
poop
pee pee
night night
no
yes
chair
bear
cow
sheep
snake
pig
hay
windmill (mendmill)
backwards (backterds)
hot
door
close
zipper
dog
kitty
sock
shoe
shirt
cheese
bread
biscuit
turkey
cracker
oatmeal (momeal)
yogurt (o-gurt)
two
nine
ten
baby
paci
bottle
diaper...sometimes diappy
juice
milk
more
eat
cheerio (cheer cho)
spoon (poon)
fork
Mommy
Daddy
Nonna
Poppi (but she has decided he should be called Papaws)
Papaw
GG
Mamaw
Popa
Pappy
Addy
Hayden (Hay en)
Rylan (Ry en)
up
down
elbow (belbow)
shoulder
head
butt
belly
nose
hair
hair clip
mouth
teeth (teef)
knee
mean
happy
sad
scared
mouse
brave
clean
dirty
bee
monkey (mumee)
horse
purple
pink (sometimes she just decides everything is pink! LOL!)
green
blue
red
black
white (ight)
light
miles
go
run
hello
phone
block
uh oh
step
bubble
balloon (ba-oon)
lion
please (peas)
thank you (ank ew)
excuse me (scuse me)
colors (coloring)
water
sippy
boobie
Jesus
trash
this
grinch
blanket
jacket
hat
slide
ball
coffee
back
drink
mess
bath
bed
help
hurt
boo boo
hot dog (ot dog)
chicken
tractor
carseat
frog



Only a couple of sentences....and I use that term lightly.

love you (ove ew)
I poop and sometimes it's I poop diappy

whew....I guess she knows A LOT more than I realized. I think I messed up counting in there, but around 133! Man....she has come a very long ways! My kid is not the best talker and magically started saying a ton over vacay back in July. Before we went she could only say about 5 words; when we got back it was around 30 (she was 17 months), and now we're over 100 and she's almost 23  months.  She can say more than this list. You know how it goes.....you forget half the things you meant to write down. She is just growing a ton and can follow commands great! She puts her plate/utensils/sippy in the sink.  She call's herself "ta ta" and points at herself in the mirror or in pictures. She know's who's stuff is who's; i.e. Mommy's, Daddy's, Papaw's (which I guess this is why she has decided to call her poppi Papaws). She knows a ton of animals and their sounds and even what some make (i.e., milk, eggs). She knows a lot of basic colors and she knows a ton of body parts. She can't count to 10 or say her ABC's (she trying on that one), but she is so advanced in other areas I'm just not going to stress about it too much.  She is the most wonderful gift from God and I just hope she always knows how much I adore her.

No comments:

Post a Comment