Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ovulating

I have been able to tell when I ovulate for a little while now. It started after Victoria was born, but not sure when. I have some pain on the right side of my pelvis and so I took an OPK and sure enough I was ovulating! Well, it's ALWAYS been in my right side.....every month. Today, I feel the pain on BOTH sides so I am really hoping that is a good sign!!! I'm pretty excited!!! I don't know if I was only ovulating every other month since you're supposed to alternate sides the egg is released, or if I just really have a mature egg released from the right side every month. I feel it a bit more in the left side than the right this month, but still feel it in both sides. I do hate to get my hopes up that we will have a successful first month, but how do you not get your hopes up? I am also hoping for twins so if an egg was released from both sides.....Woohoo!!!!!

I have also noticed that intercourse is quite a bit more painful during ovulation which makes getting pregnant a little more difficult. I don't really want to bd those days because I am so sensitive. I have blood work done a week from tomorrow so hopefully in about 9 days now I will know if 1) I am ovulating for sure (even though I am pretty sure I am since the OPK says so), and 2) If we are pregnant!!!! I am not so sure there will be anymore updates before now and then. If there are then it will probably be a letter to my sweet baby girl because I have been reminded lately that I need to document the sweet things she says because in a couple of years I will probably not remember. This is so sad but true.

Oh! and as a side note......this has got to be due to the Clomid, but I have lost my sweet tooth!!!! Praise the Lord! Anyone that knows me knows it's all I can do to not eat an entire pan of brownies in one sitting (you can substitute anything there BTW...such as package of oreos or lava cake)! I went to eat a package of Zebra cakes the other day and so could not eat the second one.....just way too sweet. I cannot believe these words are coming out of my fingers!!!!! I LOVE that I have lost my sweet tooth! I have no desire for anything sweet to be in my mouth. The MOST I can handle is like a bite of a chocolate bar. I just want to wash my mouth out after any sweets. This is really helping me knock off those 13 lbs. I gained after I stopped training for my marathon last year. 9 down, 4 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment