Monday, January 17, 2011

Half Good.....other half was half bad:(

I went in this morning and got my blood work done and the nurse has already called me back with results! Yes, she totally rocks and I love her:) I definitely ovulated and that is really good news. The half bad was that the pregnancy test came back negative:(  The nurse did tell me that it is still pretty early in my cycle so if I don't start by cycle day 29-30 to go ahead and come back in to recheck. I'm on cycle day 23 right now so if I don't start by one week from today I am going to head back in on Tue. It is getting a bit harder though because next week I start watching another kiddo (well, actually 2, but 1 is only on Mondays), and her Mommy doesn't want me to drive any where with her for now. I'm still going to hang on to some hope for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment