Tuesday, February 1, 2011

MMMMM....PIE!

I feel like a blogging fool lately! I feel great today......and I decided to make a chocolate by for the hubs because of it. Weirdness. Anyway, I ate half the pie already! I LOVE pies! My fave is Dutch apple, but I will take the chocolate one sitting in my fridge any day:) Needless to say the sweet tooth has returned....great....now I have to run more.

More random train of thought ......spoke to the nurse about how wonderful Clomid treated me this go around and she said that is good news and that means your body is adjusting well to it. That was great to hear! Next up is, I get a blood test on Valentine's day so hopefully that will say I'm preggo and that will be a wonderful gift for the hubs! Men are so hard to shop for and he's getting a little stressed about the kiddos being so far apart. And last, but certainly not least, since I have been watching a barely 4-month-old kiddo, I don't feel so stressed about getting preggo AND I don't miss little V being a baby so much anymore. I mean this child is an angel don't get me wrong, but I forgot how little interaction there really is. I mean kiddo gets a bottle 1.5 hrs. after she gets here....sleeps for like 2 hrs., wakes up takes a bottle and is up for 1.5 hrs. and takes another 2 hr nap! She's a champion sleeper! I LOVED that closeness I had with little V and I am so happy I got to see all her firsts......like rolling over, sitting up, crawling, walking, etc. I am just so over the moon happy that we have such a great and interactive relationship now. I love that she is potty trained and so we aren't going through that stress. I love that she learns a ton of new things everyday. I love how she grabs my face in both hands and gives me a great big kiss. I love that she can tell me what she wants. I was looking at my little princess today thinking.....man, she is really looking and acting like a little kid now.....gone for sure are the baby days. I welcome the older toddler and little kid stages ahead though:) She makes me laugh everyday and I am so proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment