Sunday, February 5, 2012

Week 1 = Not a Success:/

So, this has been my laziest workout week in a while. I'm not going to lie; I'm feeling VERY discouraged by the fact my weight is not buding. I do go to the grocery store this week though so I am going to put together some meal plans and I plan on getting lots of veggies to snack on (so I don't snack on chips, cakes, cookies, etc.). I am also getting oatmeal for breakfast since that helps milk production and it's better than toaster strudels and waffles. Surely this will make a difference. I am motivated by my measurements and how my clothes fit so I tend to work harder when I see results.....doesn't everyone though?

Anywho....I'm not doing pictures every week. Did I say that last week? Those were depressing enough. I will do them the first Sat. of the month from now on, so March 3rd will be the next.

Let's see...I PLAN to run 4 days per week. I ran Sun. and Fri. At this rate I am not going to be able to complete the half. I also plan to do that butt exercise from the first post 4 days per week. I did 3 so that was not as bad. I plan to be active at least 5 days per week....check:) This is what my week looked like

Sunday: Ran 3.75 miles and walked 1.25 = 5
Monday: Butt workout....that was hard on back...
Tuesday: Butt workout and Zumba
Wednesday: Not a danged thing
Thursday: Did you read Wednesday?
Friday: Ran...not sure on distance but it was a short one. 2.5?
Saturday: Butt workout...it rained all flippin' day so I had 0 desire to do anything else. Rain makes me lazy.

I am just going to have to start running everyday it doesn't rain because it is seriously raining like crazy round here! Overall...this was a crapshoot week. This week will be MUCH better though and I will have better things to say. Oh...anyone that likes to or has to run outside....I LOVE mapmyrun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment