Friday, February 17, 2012

More out of the mouth of Victoria

Oh, man this kiddo is full of crazy stuff lately. Like just now....she has been telling me she wants a hot dog. I know....such a healthy option. Anyway, I keep telling her Daddy will bring her one for lunch and so she just sat down beside me and said with the biggest smile on her face, "Hot dog is not for lunch, it's for snack!" Then she broke down into a huge giggle fit. Then she proceded to bury her head into my free boob (I'm nursing Emily as I type). I asked her what she is doing and she says, "I eating your other boobie! Emily have boobie and I have boobie. We both have boobie!" Ummmm....nice. Then she actually bit me. GREAT!!! She apparently thinks Emily actually does eat my boob.

Yesterday on the way home she informed me she had to pee. I asked her if she could hold it and she said yeah...then the fun began. She says "I want to pee in the road!" Oh yeah that totally sounds like a great idea! LOL! Anywho, I tell her no and that we are almost home. Well, she got all kinds of excited and yells "I pee in the grass!!!!" Oh yeah...you should definitely pee in the grass instead of walking inside and using the potty. This is my fault....I will take the blame....I pee in the yard all the time.....LOL! Not really. I did however teach her to pull down her pants and go anywhere outside because I didn't want her having an accident. She potty trained at 20 months and I just felt like she was too young to understand holding it. So, because of this the response I get when I tell her she can't pee in the grass is "But I LOVE to pee in the grass!!" When I let her out of her carseat she did her incredibly limber, fast, ninja toddler move and was in the middle of the yard with her pants down laughing and peeing in a heartbeat. Just awesome.

This kid is seriously cracking me up, astounding me, and all around throwing me for a loop on a regular basis these days. She is changing and learning soooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment