Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Victoria Rose!!

My sweet little girl turned 3 on Sunday. I cannot believe it has been 3 years since she was born!! On a side note I went in to have her on the 18 and it snowed the day after she was born....one of my besties just gave birth to her little girl (12 days PAST her EDD poor girl) and she went into the same hospital 1 hour later exactly 3 years after I did (she was in labor though and gave birth that day) AND it snowed a little the day after she was born!!!! CRAZY! I was feeling some weird daja vu kind of stuff. LOL!

Anywho...back to Victoria....she is so excited to be 3. She's been dying to turn 3 since her cousin/bestie turned 3 last month. Now when you ask her how old she is she says, "3...........like Kadince!!!" We'll see how excited she is about this when there is a 0 beside that 3. LOL! We had her party through Nothing But Bounce and I cannot sing their praises enough! I LOVED it and so did Victoria. I am seriously already pretty sure about doing it there again next year. It was just easy and great and had an amazing price! We started the day going to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. She LOVES that place....apparently she wasn't feeling it that morning though because she only picked at her pancake and bacon ("I don't love sausage. I just love bacon."), but that was okay.....she still got a big sucker on the way out. Then we went home and decorated cupcakes.....very quickly. Here's some pics of them at the party...but this way the story and pics kind of have a flow.

This first picture is kind of backwards....does that make sense? The "ears" were the back of the cupcake.

Here's a front on pic

We were themed to the MAX...Victoria loves Minnie and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (side note: I'm annoyed Minnie is now pink instead of the classic red and white). So we had to have some big Minnie ballons! So after the girls were adorned in their Minnie gear and I found a red shirt we went to Party City and grabbed some balloons.


Then we were on our way! Victoria LOVED bouncing with her friends:)





She had some ears, but as you can see she quickly tossed those. When her "boyfriend" got there (whose Mommy was the one in the hospital delivering her beautful princess au natural cause she rocks like that) Victoria showed him around and bounce with him.....because they are in love like that. We've had them together since they were teeny....of course they love each other.




And, then she needed to pout a little before cupcake time. She wanted cupcakes and it wasn't time yet. LOL! Eventually she got to have a cupcake.

And then she opened presents of course:)I'll spare you from all the prsent pictures.

She gave hugs and kisses goodbye (this is her Pappy) after a little more pouting. Her Daddy and Aunt Jessica tried to cheer her up.

Emily had a good time too! She was awake the entire time! (with a very crooked bow)

I will say that I tend to feel like I have to talk to everyone at the parties and I miss a lot. I never even once looked in 2 of the bounce things. I only went around with Victoria to one thing (the slide which she was grumpy and not feeling it). Next time people will just have to feel ignored I guess because I am going to play with my baby! Still, it was a nice day:)

I hope my baby girl had a wonderful day. She is an amazing little girl and I tried to make it magical for her. I ask her if she is my baby girl (because that is what I call her) and she says "I not a baby! I a big girl!" Of course your are darling but you'll always be my baby.

1 comment: