Monday, February 27, 2012

Lent

So Lenten season is here. What did you give up? I've not always participated in giving something up but I have for the last several years.....I can only remember the last 2 though. Last year I gave up coffee and I tell you what....I got a nice big beautiful cafe mocha from Starbucks on Easter:) The year before I gave up chocolate.....it was pretty horrible too. This year may be the worst though....I gave up.......brace yourself........


FACEBOOK!

Seriously I've not been facebooking for like a week and I may just die. That's the point though right? You make a sacrifice to remind you of the sacrifice that was made to save you.

Hope everyone has a joyous beginning to the Easter season!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks friend! I'm just hoping I can make it until 4/8....without losing my mind. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, you are SO much better than me! I never do it and I always say I'm going to every year and I never do :-/ I think you gave up the hardest thing ever, you go girl! lol

    ReplyDelete