Thursday, March 15, 2012

EXHAUSTED!

Whew! It's been a really long time since I have blogged and for that I am sorry. I have been crazy busy. I really shouldn't even be blogging now. It's 12:30 my time and I just got done with some school work....I still have folding laundry, doing dishes, and pumping on the schedule. I watch kiddos so I can't very well leave the huge pile of laundry on my sofa or the sink overflowing with dishes. I don't like people seeing that. Today I woke up at 6:30 (after going to bed at 2ish). I straightened up, did some laundry, loaded and started the dishes, made myself some oatmeal and coffee, made V the greatly nutritious breakfast of a poptart (I kinda would just like her to eat and that's all I can get her to eat in the mornings) and milk and a vitamin (Lord knows she needs the vitamin), greeted 1 child I watch, Emily woke up then so I got her changed and ready, then I greeted another kiddo I watch and gave him breakfast, then I got V changed and ready. Whew! I'm exhausted just from that. Anywho...then I did 2 school assignments while interacting with children (which is difficult to say the least), did snack, played with the kiddos, worked on laundry, did lunch, and FINALLY it was nap time. E is awake usually when the other kiddos are down...go figure. I used the time to give her a little one on one bonding time but she still sleeps most of the day and so the rest of the time was spent on school work. Kiddos woke up, had snack, got ready for the park, went to the park for 1.5 hours, came home, did super, took V to AWANAs, came home, put E to sleep, Dear Hubs picked up V while I got to eat a bite, put V to sleep, do more school work (I'm working against an audit. I have to have so much school work done by 4/1 in order to participate in this fall's student teaching). Now I'm blogging.

So....I feel like I never have time. Needless to say the whole working out thing isn't going so great and there is no way in hell I can complete a half any time soon. I didn't run at all last week. I ran last night though. I generally shoot to run on Tues., Thurs, Fri., and Sat. and/or Sun. My weight has not budged and so I stopped doing the weight blogs because they were boring the hell outta me.....they had to be boring you.

Anyway...I just wanted to drop-in and share what's going on right now. I will be back to you in April when things slow down quite a bit. I should be done with this semester at the end of April and won't start back until August. I am very much looking forward to 2 months off to spend time with my family. Pray for me please that I get done enough school work to meet my audit because I am slightly freaking out. I really only have one more assignment I HAVE to get done, but things are being graded super slow right now and so I am going to try to just get done as much as possible so that I pass the audit.

Well....my goal is to hit the hay by 1 so I'm going to jump off here.

No comments:

Post a Comment