Sunday, October 2, 2011

32 weeks!

Today I turned 32 weeks!!! I have 56 DAYS left.......that's just craziness!!! I told the hubs today that it will have taken less time to bake this baby then it did to make it. That's kind of odd to realize. Today I worked on a little project for Miss Emily's room. I can't wait to post pictures!!!!!! I am going to blog all about the process of my dresser painting project BUT first I have to get the hardware in the mail......an exchange the hinges I got because they do fit. I am going to wait (if I can) to blog when I can take a picture of the finished project. I am also going to be doing some blogging on some FOOD this fall! I LOVE crockpot season. I am going to do the first foody blog tomorrow.

Let's see....hubs is still working on that wall print. Poor guy......I tried to help and wanted to shoot myself after about a minute so I cannot complain about how long it's taking.....at least he is doing it. I couldn't or wouldn't...not sure which one. He has got almost all the way around the room with the design on the part he could easily reach.......he still has to go back around the room with the ladder which I can only imagine is going to blow balls. He's going to take a break though and do the beadboard before he does that. I'm hoping the beadboard will actually go on the wall next weekend and then he will be almost done! I think it will really make him feel like he is getting somewhere once he gets done with that because then he really is only a week or two away from being done with that room. I got rid of a few of his projects so I think he's happy about that. Instead of making him paint the changing table that I adored and changed all my little Victoria's diapers on......I sold it. It was pretty sad. I've picked out a new white one and we'll see if I actually get it......depends on a few things; I may just end up throwing the changing pad on top of the dresser. Yes, I use a changing table (I know some people don't really, but I do). Also, I am working on selling my armoire and instead of trying to paint and transform that piece we bought a dresser at a thrift store and painted it. I'm in-love with it....and frustrated at the same time, but I'll save that for the blog. Anywho....

Last ultrasound Emily was breech. I *think* she has flipped, but I have no clue really. I actually think she flips all the time in there. I have another ultrasound in just over 2 weeks so we'll see. I'm 100% exhausted all the time. I think I am more exhausted than I was in the first trimester. It doesn't mesh well with nesting, or school, or watching kiddos, or anything else. My back is KILLING me......especially after my project today. I have no patience at all. I know to just not put myself in certain situations right now because I am way too hormonal. I am so hormonal I almost started bawling while on the phone with the nurse when I was asking if I could ride a bike. Then I about cried again later that day when the guy who was supposed to come buy my armoire couldn't find my house and so he didn't come get it. Ummmm.....I NEED that money for dresser work dude! Oh well.

Sorry for the long blabbing blog! Oh...........found my camera!!! Of course after I blog about it being gone. I am going to do a late blog about the fair here in a couple of days. Victoria had a blast!

Here's me at 168.5 (24 lb. gain) and 32 weeks. The belly is FINALLY getting cute:)

No comments:

Post a Comment