Monday, September 26, 2011

Camera Issues

I have had a ton of issues this year keeping up with my camera. It's just not a good thing. I keep losing it, but I know eventually I will find it again. This time however, I think I may have lost it for good. I took it to the fair and I have been waiting to do a post about the fair until I could retrieve my pictures, but I do think my poor camera got lost in the parking lot. That's what I get. I kept putting it on the handle of the stroller (there was a groove between the padding and the handle I "secured" the strap in). I haven't seen it since the fair so I'm pretty positive it is gone for good this time. I guess the only good thing here is I am pretty sure my phone takes pretty comparable pictures and my camcorder also takes pictures.........albeit crappy ones. I think I am just going to forgo getting another camera for awhile. I'm just sad that a) I lost all my pictures and b) I've had that camera for about 2 years and I will miss my camera:( I guess the next camera I get I will aim for bigger and better, BUT I'm not really into the photography hobby thing (I totally don't have the eye for that). So, I'm not sure what kind of camera I'll eventually get, but I know it won't be until around this time next year before I get one. Farewell camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment