Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My how far you've come!

I was glancing over some of my past blog entries last night (like this one) and was amazed how back in January Victoria was just starting to put 2 words together. She is now saying full sentences can tell you exactly what she's thinking. She says things like "I don't want that one." and "I like macaroni and cheese!" and "Where'd my purple baby go?" She is easy to understand for the most part and I can't believe it was just 6 months ago that she was just starting to get the hang of it. Children are amazing with how quick they change!

ETA: I know this is not really an exciting entry for most BUT I like to have updates of my little girl. Like I said, I was shocked when I realized it was just 6 short months ago that she was just starting to put 2 words together. I also wanted to share 2 of her Daddy's favorite things Miss Victoria says......"No, it's my do it!" "I like it!" "Uh-huh, I do." and "Moon and back, thiiiiiiissssssss much!"

No comments:

Post a Comment