Tuesday, July 26, 2011

22 weeks 2 days

I cannot believe I am over half way there now! I am definitely growing and so is little Miss Emily:) I can feel her moving around all the time. It's quite a big change from Victoria. I had and anterior placenta with her, but I also have one this go around so I'm not sure what the difference is...........Maybe Emily is just a stronger mover. I just know that had the movement been reversed I would have been seriously freaked out by the lack of movement I felt with Victoria.

I've been feeling pretty great aside from the hip pain. The nausea is mostly gone now so that's a plus! I can't eat a lot in one sitting, but I haven't really been able to the whole time this go around. I could really put some food away when I was pregnant with Victoria, but this time I think I'm starving and I could eat a lot but I really can't. I just kind of stay hungry all the time. Oh well....definitely worse symptoms I could have. I'm not having any trouble gaining weight; I can tell you that much! LOL! I have gained 13 lbs. (157) and here's the growing belly.......

I don't quite know what to think about the shape going on........I'll let ya know in 3 weeks. I just think I was more round with Victoria at this point. I have a photo at 20 weeks with her and the next isn't until 25 sooooo.......Heck the whole pregnancy has been completely different so why not the shape?

No comments:

Post a Comment