Friday, July 8, 2011

It's a................

............Girl!!!!!!!! I am over the moon!!! I wanted another girl sooooooo bad. I felt really guilty wanting a girl, but I just couldn't help it. I wanted to be able to drag out all of Victoria's packed away clothes and use them again. Little Miss Emily should be able to get quite a bit of use out of Victoria's clothes since Victoria had winter and spring newborn and 0-3 month clothes. I tried to talk the hubs into dragging a box out of the attic and that didn't really work in my favor.....maybe because we are in the middle of getting the car packed to leave for the beach in 6 hrs. We're just trying to get a little shut eye first and then we have to leave at the wonderful time of 3am since Victoria doesn't do so great in the car. She about a billion x a billion better than when she was an infant, but she still doesn't really like to be in there for long. I can't blame her....I'm not looking forward to a 7.5 hr. drive (ride) either. Anyway....if you read my blog then you know before my fb friends;) We're not telling the fam until tomorrow....no matter how much they try to dig it out of me. I'll post some u/s pics later....by this time tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment