Monday, July 4, 2011

19 weeks:)

I am almost half way there!!!! I am so excited!! I have a big week coming up. First off I only have a 3 day work week since I didn't have any kiddos today and I won't have them on Friday either. YAY!!!! I love short weeks:) Friday we hopefully get to find out what we are having and I really can't wait for that! What do you think? Boy or Girl? Most people seem to think boy. We are waiting to tell family for a little bit, but seriously just a teeny tiny bit. LOL! We are all going to the beach on Sat. so Sat. night we are going to tell my family by way of cookie cake (we're all staying in a condo together), and then we'll tell Kevin's family when they take him out to eat for his birthday. We are going to get some Hershey bars and color the "He" blue or the "she" pink and distribute them some how. One of my friends had them both colored for her gender reveal party and it was too cute! I've been doing pretty good lately....I would like to work out more....I'm just bad at making time for it. My hips hurt a bit more than with Victoria but for the most part I'm doing great:) So far I have gained 10 lbs. (154) and here I am...

Oh...and those shorts are getting a bit snug and the last thing I need is a muffin top so I'm going to have nix those from future photos. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment