Friday, July 22, 2011

Moments I Live For

Sometimes........a lot of times...........being a stay-at-home-mommy is tough. I'm the one who disciplines the most, I'm the one who gets to hear the crazy fits, I'm the one who gets to feel like I'm talking to a brick wall a lot of time,BUT then there are the other moments.......the ones that I absolutely live for. I love to watch my baby sleep, get big hugs, and hear all the new stuff she's learning....then there are the quirky things too. Right now, I can't seem to talk Victoria into wearing clothes. She laughs at me and runs away when I try to get her dressed so most of time I say the heck with it! She's 2........she gets to be naked if she wants to.........while we're at home. Yesterday, I was getting a snack ready for her and she apparently decided that would be the moment to strip down. The next thing I know she has pulled her little chair over to the counter, climbed on it so she could "color" with a pen and paper on the counter while eating her snack. You can see the red cup with her water and the bowl is somewhere in front of her. It touches my heart to know at that moment how precious and innocent my little girl is. These moments melt my heart.
I love how she is standing there with such attitude................all cocked to the side:)

Then there are these moments that have the same affect on me....
If anything can melt my heart more than my little girl it is watching my husband be the best Daddy in the world. I fall in love with him over and over and over again. He comes home early on Fridays.........most Fridays (sometimes he golfs) and today when he got home he put little girl down for her nap. He loves that little girl more than even I can imagine..........I'm pretty sure she is his whole heart..and I like it that way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment