Tuesday, April 12, 2011

7 weeks, 1 day

OMG, I feel totally GROSS all the time! I never got hot with Victoria like you're supposed too and so this is a new experience. I get hot flashes all the time which makes me sweat like crazy which in turn makes me feel totally gross. Showers never felt as good as the do now! On top of all that it has been pretty warm and humid which doesn't really help the gross factor. Once again, totally not complaining, just making note of symptoms I am experiencing.

Also, I am ALWAYS starving or nauseous. A lot of time, about half way through whatever I'm eating, I feel stuffed and just can't eat another bite and feel sick again. Oh.....and HELLO headaches and sciatica nerve pain! That stuff is so not fun. I could barely walk the other day when my sciatica nerve went crazy again. I have had a constant dull pain in my left hip since I was pregnant with V, but I had pretty nasty sciatica pain when I was pregnant with her. Pregnancy does a number on your body that's for sure! Still, I would much rather have these symptoms and be pregnant than not, that is for sure:)

147

The belly is really getting bigger! I was this size at like 13 wks. or so last time. It's pretty amusing to me since your uterus is not even big enough to come out of your pelvis until around 13 wks. I guess since my body already knows what it's doing though it's not wasting any time;)

No comments:

Post a Comment