Thursday, April 26, 2012

No 2 babies are the same

I've heard that about a million times. Still....I had no clue exactly how different 2 kiddos could be. I think V is pretty fantastic:) She started rolling at 2 weeks. She was sitting on her own at 4 months and then immediately started getting on her hands and knees and started rocking to crawl....but she didn't actually crawl until 6 months. She started walking at 9 months. She was a very physical child. She was also crazy serious. She didn't crack a smile for a while...she didn't laugh for even longer....let's not even talk about cooing. She did it but she was very serious about it. Don't believe me? Here she is "talking" with her cousin (not pictured since the picture is zoomed) Her cousin is a month older. Just look at those eyes. Jeez...relax kiddo.



Anywho...she was kinda slow to talk actual words and such too. She can talk now though.....I'm not so sure can NOT talk for 2 seconds.

Then there was Emily. She came out smiling. Swear she did. I know babies aren't supposed to smile until like 6 weeks or something. Whatever. People would smile at her in the hospital and she'd smile back. She started laughing at 3 months. She started rolling at 4 months. She is getting better but she is still like holding a "limp dishrag" (stole that says from my Granny....I really have no better way to describe it). She will smile and laugh and coo and squeal all. day. long. So apparently she's my little carefree social butterfly and Victoria is my serious over achiever. Loves them both with all my heart!

Ugh....I wanted to put a precious smiley picture here of Emily....apparently I need to take more pictures. I'm going to blog about her in 2 days though and I'll have some pics ready then:) She is almost 5 months!!! I'm not sure how that is possible since I JUST had her:/ She's all kinds of fun though! You know what's not fun? Getting a billion tests ran because kiddo refuses to grow. That's another blog post for another day though....maybe tomorrow. Sounds good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment