Sunday, February 20, 2011

The new plan

Two posts in one day? Why yes! Why not? This morning was really rough for me. I woke up to a nasty, unwanted visitor (who was right on time), and I just felt like a loser.....a failure. To grind it in more, for the first time since having Victoria, I had HORRIBLE cramps all day. Well, I have decided to really do a 180 on my lifestyle to see if that helps matters at all. I do drink sometimes and I read that can cut your chances by 50% or more so that out. I am going to cut out my beloved coffee (except for maybe 1 cup here and there) because more than 300 g. of caffeine/day can cut your chances. I am going to start drinking green tea like it is going out of style again because it increases your chances every month by up to 20%. I am going to start at least walking every day for 30 min. to increase blood flow because that is supposed to increase your chances. I am going to start using preseed and be more on top of taking mucinex. If I don't concieve in the next 2-3 months I am taking a break. I just can't keep doing this every month. I just can't keep living my life around keeping track of when to take meds, when I'm ovulating, BD because it's time, testing to see if I ovulated, and then waiting for my period to start. It's not fun and I have been doing it for a long time. We of course would not go back to avoiding, but we would just stop making that the center of our attention and just enjoy each other when we want again and not because the OPK test was positive. I'm hopeful for this cycle....very hopeful, but I am also at peace with my new timeline if it doesn't happen. I have a wonderful little girl and I have said it before and I will say it again; if she is all God blesses with me I am still blessed more than I could have ever imagined. She is the light of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment