Monday, February 7, 2011

Positive OPK

Today I got my positive OPK! Pretty excited, but kind of expected it for a couple of reasons.

1. I have a fade in pattern. The test strip gets a little darker every day until it is as dark as the control.
2. I ALWAYS have a positive on day 16.

Anyway, positive OPK = BD today and the next 2 for sure and an extra "insurance" day wouldn't hurt just in case I ovulate late after my positive. I've been taking Robitussin or Mucinex daily for like the last 3 days. Not all day, just 2 doses at night with the Robitussin or just once with the Mucinex. I actually need to go get more. I am really, really, really, wanting this to my month. Hopefully this extra effort will help. I go Mon. for a blood test, but I don't expect that to be positive even if I am because the soonest a test would be positive is like 6 days after you ovulate. Implantation takes 6-12 days after ovulating and you don't get a positive pregnancy test until after implantation. Just thinking out loud....kind of.....

Anyway....I'm just really excited and hopeful for this cycle:)

No comments:

Post a Comment