Tuesday, June 14, 2011

16 weeks 2 days

I am starting to look pretty big! I don't feel that big in clothes usually, but I do think that I am pretty close to "popping." I popped at 25 wks. with Victoria and it's supposed to happen sooner with the second.

I am 151-152 lbs. depending on the day (7-8 lb. gain). I feel pretty fantastic! I am very rarely nauseous anymore, rarely so tired I could fall asleep sitting up, my boobs do hurt pretty though. They are kidding when they say the 2nd trimester is the "honeymoon" trimester of pregnancy. You feel great and really for the most part don't even notice being pregnant. I can't wait until July 8th at 2:30! Hmmm...is it a boy or a girl?

Anyway, here's a picture of my little Victoria:) She started her very first Vacation Bible School this week. It was pretty hard dropping her off. I got a glimpse into my future yesterday though when I had to take her to dance, rush home to change clothes and get a super quick supper, and then head off again for VBS. I pretty excited about her being busy with activities though;) That's me in the red shirt filling out her paperwork...see what I mean when I say I don't feel like I look that huge?

No comments:

Post a Comment