Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The baby is on the MOVE!

This is just a short and sweet to share the good news, but also because I need to document when this happened since this is the only place I really do that.

I FELT THE BABY MOVE!!!! I think I may have been feeling it flutter for a little while now, but I haven't been sure. I was pretty dang sure I felt it on Sunday, but I felt the same thing on Monday night and I know it was the baby:) It was way down in like my hip area. I don't know if the baby can actually be in that area, but that's where I felt it. I used to feel little Victoria there all the time too. I think because of my anterior placenta it makes me only feel the really down low movements. Anyway, I felt it, I pushed in with my hand where I had felt it and I felt again with my hand!!!!!! So exciting and 100% unexpected. I didn't feel Victoria for sure until 21 weeks so I was hoping to feel something around 19 or 20, but again....the placenta really made me not get my hopes up.

Well, I better get off here. My charger is broken and a new one is on the way, but my dear, sweet hubs took my computer to his Mom's to charge and he would KILL me if he knew I was using my battery for blogging instead of school work. I just HAD to catch up with all that was going on in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment