Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye to a WONDERFUL year

Man, 2011 has been quite the year! My hubs and I welcomed in the New Year last year with one of those party packages through Wild Wings Cafe and it was AWESOME!!! We had so much fun! That's how we welcomed in the year....saying good-bye to the year I will be having a very small glass of champagne directly after nursing so that it will be out before Miss Emily nurses again. No wild and crazy for us this year:) This time last year I was really struggling with TTC....I had had almost all could take and was about ready to give it a rest for awhile. I was going to give it one more month and that was it....and that is all it took! In Feb. my little Victoria turned 2 and in March we found out we were pregnant! I have had a blast this year! I have had ups and downs but looking back I love every single one of them. I am very blessed with a wonderful family, a spouse...who at times makes me want scream, but who loves me with his whole heart for all that I am and I could not ask for a better hubs, I have 2 wonderfully beautiful and loving little princesses, school is going fantabulous, I have a roof over my head, food in my belly, and love and support all around me. I am very blessed and I am ecstatic to see what this year brings.

I haven't done resolutions in a long time. I don't keep them so what's the point? I always want to stop biting my nails and that never happens. This year though I have some goals.

1) Graduate with my B.S. in Education
2) Run the Knoxville half-marathon

That's it! I mean I want to be in better shape and lose some of this baby weight but that will come in time with training for the half-marathon.....and nursing.

I hope everyone has a very safe and blessed New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment