Thursday, December 29, 2011

Go away baby weight!

Soooo....I gained a lot this go around. With Victoria I gained 33 lbs. and with Emily I gained 39 lbs. I gained 3 of those over night before I went in for my c-section. I KNOW I didn't chow down on over 10k calories the day before but whatever. I ended at 183 and I am now at 157....so 26 down and 13 left. The thing is.....my clothes that I wore before I got preggo with Victoria don't fit like they did at all....or fit at all really and I was 158 when I got preggo with her. Ugh! I think it's fat and not muscle AND my hips spread a bit (or my butt is just as HUGE as I think it is). I am going to start walking and doing some exercises this week. Well, I have already started doing some squats (as in 1 set of 20) and some lunges and stuff. Since I had the c-section I am not really cleared for another week and a half but I'm feeling good and I'm going to just take it really slow. Here's to hoping that I am 5 lbs. from my pre-pregnancy weight at 6 wks. pp like I was with Victoria....even though I really don't see that happening. Maybe I should aim for 9 lbs. left....I am just really hoping that getting moving will give me the boost I'm looking for since the scale has not budged in over a week. Here's my before and after.....41 weeks and 1 day and 3 weeks post in the same pants.


I'm 4 wks. post now and look about the same....I will update as soon as I can jog 2-3 miles so HOPEFULLY in about 3 wks. but we shall see since I was not in the best of shape before and now....well....it's worse.

2 comments:

  1. hey :) I'm daniella, I've been following your blog since we were both on iap and we both had bleeding in the beginning (sch). Thanks for making the journey more interesting, and sorry I have never posted sooner. Just wanted to say you post partum pic looks amazing! Your doing a great job, and congrats on your sweet new baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I hope that all was well with your journey....I am so sorry to hear you had to go through the bleeding and everything else. It's definitely a trying thing to go through.. It was great hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete