Thursday, September 8, 2011

Victoria's first day of "school"

This week Victoria started Parents Day Out at a local church. I felt pretty guilty about sending her, but I know it's really what was best for her (and my sanity in the long run). We call it school and she LOVES it!!! She is such a little social butterfly. She goes for 5 hours, twice a week and when I went to pick her up on Tuesday it was all I could do to pry her away. I am a stay-at-home-mommy that watches other kiddos so I can stay at home, BUT I am also going to school full-time to become a teacher. I will start my demonstration teaching next fall and my little girls will have to go to childcare full-time. I think this 2 day a week thing will be a good transition for Victoria. I also recently just lost one of the kids I watch that is closest in age to Victoria and so now she doesn't have a playmate close to her age (my other full-time kiddo turns 1 this month) and I felt it would be good for my little copy cat to go be with kids her age and older. I can already tell life is going to be a lot less stressful. I am going to be able to get more cleaning and studying done and that is always good!

No comments:

Post a Comment