Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Good news!

So, I said I would hopefully have good news today, and I do!!! When I went for the anatomy scan at 19 weeks they told me that Miss Emily had some choroid plexus cysts and that it could be a marker for Trisomy 18. In case you are unsure what that is, it is a chromosomal disorder that is not usually compatible with life. Nice huh? Usually the baby passes away in utero, but if it doesn't is usually passes in right after birth or within the first year. They told us there was a 1% chance to not worry, so for the most part I actually didn't which is very unusual for me. We didn't really share with anyone (other than my besties.......what girl would I be if I didn't share that kind of stuff with them). Anyway.....they're gone!!!! Yay!!! She is also measuring 2lbs. 4 oz. right now:)

Now Miss Emily is deciding to be difficult in new ways.......she's breech, but I'm not too worried about that either since I can feel her head and I am pretty sure she is doing somersaults in there:)

I had my glucose testing done for gestational diabetes today and I haven't heard back about that yet.......which no news is good news and they will get the results today. Oh.....and I had to have that stupid RhoGAM shot......BLAH! Not fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment