Saturday, March 24, 2012

Another baby?

So, I'm just going to throw out there that I have NEVER been one to think I would want kiddos close togher....and NO I am not preggo. I orginally thought I wanted kids 5 years apart; problem with that is I also wanted to be done at 30. Well, so I have V and I have E (who is a whopping 3 months) and I'm already thinking....hmmmm...maybe I should just go ahead and get preggo with our last. Now that I have said that.....as documented....I don't get pregs easy. I'm thinking that if we stopped avoiding now I may be pregs by this this time next year. Like I'm not even joking....just getting pregnant this time next year. That would put baby due in 11/13 so E would be 2 and V would be almost 5.

This is what is holding me back...I'm a bit scared I might get preggo right away (which is crazy) and with me just having a c-section that would not be good. Well, I mean other people have done it so it wouldn't be the end of the world but still.....

Also...I'm almost 30 and I'm not going to lie....I want to have a major bash for my big 3-0. There will be drinking involved so nursing or being preggo doesn't really go hand in hand with that. Jeez....I just don't know. Hubs may be getting a pretty nice pay increase soon so I think that what we will do is if he gets that then we'll stop avoiding and see how things go.

With all that being said I am seriously nervous about how much I will baby the next one. I mean we started giving V a sippy with water when she was 4 months to play with and get the hang of it....I look at my Miss Flops (E) and think.....she's JUST a teeny little baby! Why does she need to do these things? She's just a BABY people! Oh jeez.....let the younger child spoiling begin. EEEK! The next will be 2 and I will still be like...Why do they need a sippy? They are just a baby!!!! LOL! Not really but I'm nervous about how much I do baby her. Maybe it is because she is so much more uninterested in the physical milestones (she's like holding a dish rag most the time. LOL!). V was rolling at 2 weeks; E has rolled but she doesn't care for it so she hasn't done it again. She would prefer you hold her and talk to her. She'll smile and talk to you all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment