Monday, May 21, 2012

Really?!?

I have to share Victoria's ramblings somewhere.....your welcome;)

Today Victoria told me she wanted a bigger bed (she has a full bed). This is how the convo went:

V: I want a bigger bed.
Me: You already have a big bed.
V: I want a bigger bed.....with blue covers.
Me: Screaming inside my head.....WHAT?!?! Ummmm....who are you and what have you done with my pink lovin' daughter?
V: ....and a TV
Me: ?!?! This can't be for real! "Ummm...your Daddy was just allowed to have a TV in his room so I wouldn't hold my breath kiddo."

Did I tell you she recently told us while on our way home from church that she wanted to go to the mall? She is 3! My goodness we are in trouble.

Oh...and because it's my fave Victoria convo to date...check out this post where she educates me in all things broccoli...or peas....or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment