Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Miss Emily is 5 months!

Sorry I'm so delayed in getting this up. Photobucket is the site I made collages with and considering they've changed things I can't really make heads or tails of it. That said this will not be as pretty as I wanted:( Also...I LOVE those little onesies with the month on them....super cute! I just can't convince myself to spend the money on them....not even on the stuff just to make them myself. I knew a girl that put a white board with the month on it next to baby and snapped a pic.....I'm going to try really, really hard to remember to do that next month. I want to put her likes and achievements and it'll be cute! Promise!

Miss Emily came into this world with the roundest little head I have ever seen in my life. It is still super round. I think it is because she was breech like the entire time. She grown a lot...well, ya' know, in milestones and such and she *looks* so much older.
Little toad at birth.....like fresh from the womb. One of my besties took some pics of her and I'll have to do a blog specifically for those photos because they are awesome.....and plentiful!
Emily was 13 days in that photo and it's one of my faves:)She looks so teeny and delicate....maybe because she's a baby and all;)
Not the most flattering but 1 month none-the-less.
Proof that she *used* to let me lay her down to sleep at least some. 2 months
3 months! Thanks Taryn Yager Photography!
4 months....and....
5 months! Just for good measure have another:)

...and I like this one too:)

Okay...I'll stop.

Girly can roll both ways, laugh like crazy, smiles non-stop, refuses to let me put her down to sleep, recently decided to stop sleeping through the night (pure awesomess right there), and can *almost* sit up. She makes me smile...and her sister makes her smile like crazy. My girls are pretty positive the other shot the moon and I know that will change at some point if only for a bit, but I am loving right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment