Thursday, November 3, 2011

36 weeks 4 days

I haven't done an updated picture in a while so since I was thinking about it while the hubs was home and awake I had him take a picture. These events rarely coincide anymore which would be why I have not updated the picture in almost 5 weeks. I was going to just wait until 37 weeks but chances were slim it would actually get done so here is this one. I'm feeling good. Nausea is generally not there (again) and I'm not too gosh awful tired. I don't have a burst energy or anything (although that would be nice). It's awkward getting around and I have started having to think about not only can I park my car in that spot but can I get out once I do manage to park (I'm not a very good parker.....or at backing out). I have actually had to find another spot twice because I couldn't get out of the car. Nice. I feel like I am as big as I was when I delivered Victoria AND I'm thinking I'm going to be going PAST my EDD this time. If the doctor will let me the repeat c-section will be scheduled for 12/7 so that is 10 days past the EDD. Hopefully my stubborn little girl will decide to turn around and come out before then but if not I'm pretty sure my papaw will appreciate the birthday present:) I have gained 31 lbs. which is just AWESOME.....or not. I gained 4 in 2 wks. a little while back and for the last 3 it's leveled off pretty well. They say most women don't gain anymore at the very end so let's hope that is true. I would have liked to gain less than I did with Victoria but honestly as long as I stay in the 25-35 lbs. recommended I am good. So here's me at 175 (EEK)....

No comments:

Post a Comment