Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fighting Sleep

Ugh...I fight sleep. Does anyone else do this? It's not that I'm not tired; I just don't want to lay down and close my eyes. It doesn't make any sense at all to me. I am so freaking tired right now for example. I got tired of fighting Miss Priss to sleep earlier (she get's all kinds of crazy hot and sweaty if you cuddle with her, but insists on being cuddled) and so finally I told her she was just going to have to go to sleep on her own in her own bed. She's actually gotten a lot better at this lately as long as she gets in some cuddle time first. Anywho....I was crazy tired at that point so I said to myself that I was going to go lay back down and go to sleep as well........but I totally didn't. That was like 2 hrs. ago. I'm sitting here yawning and typing. I have no stinking clue as to why I don't want to go to sleep. I'm exhausted, I'll be exhausted tomorrow, there's nothing I HAVE to get done right. this. second. I just don't get it. Please, please, please tell me other people do this. There's nothing for me to do right now; I'm bored as all get out because no matter how many times a refresh FB and my email nothing is happening. I guess I could read. My point is there is nothing so exciting (or even not exciting) keeping me up. Even if I were to lay down right now I have such fight in me I wouldn't go to sleep. Maybe that is the problem. I HATE laying there FOR-EV-ER trying to sleep to no avail so I just don't bother. I was on Lunesta for a long time for this but stopped taking it because I heard it hurts your chances of getting pregnant (and we were trying for my little Victoria). I never resumed it because I was nursing, and then I was trying to get pregnant again. Yes.....that does seem a bit odd. I nursed for 20 months though and one of the only reasons I stopped was in hopes it would help me get pregnant (the other reason is it was getting a little disturbing for me since Victoria could dig it out herself and say please and thank you in regards to it).

I think I have some heartburn going on too......not positive. I'm going to go make half a pb sandwhich. Wish me luck with the sleep thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment