Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The beginning......kinda

I'm not sure where I am headed with this blog. I'm not really trying to get followers or do how-to's. I think this blog is more of an electronic journal of sorts along with some letters to my daughter. So here's to trying to keep up a blog:)

Sooo.....tomorrow I start Clomid. I never thought I would be here. I figured I would not be one of those women who got pregnant the first month of trying, but I never imagined that it would be this difficult. Every month I try to not get my hopes up, and every month I feel like a loser when my period starts. The longer it takes means the further apart my children will be and I don't like that either. I watch my little girl play "Mommy" to her little babies and I just hope against hope that this will be the month I can finally start growing her little brother or sister. I hope that she will still be in the phase by the time a little one finally comes along. I have high hopes that we will conceive the first month. I hate to have such high hopes, and I try not to, but there's no one to lie to here so what's the point? My husband is actually going out of town 2 days that we are supposed to bd as well, so that doesn't help any. I gave him a piece of my mind for that, but it's for work and I really shouldn't complain about it. I'm too nervous to be really excited and that doesn't really help matters either. Anyway, crossing my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment