Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 1

This is going to seem a little excessive to anyone that stumbles on this blog, but I want to track everything so here's to day one on Clomid. After taking the first pill I felt nausea and cramps within 2 hours. I could be imagining that though considering I am just getting over a UTI, I am on my period, and I seem to have a nasty cold. I have spent most of Dec. sick. That's not been fun by any stretch of the imagination, but it's still been a pretty good month.....so good that for the first time in a very long time I am having a hard time letting the season go. I am normally very much ready to get the decorations down and put away. I hate the clutter of it. Having a 1- almost 2-year-old though has made this Holiday season (starting back in October) especially magical. The only way it would have been more magical is if when I peed on that stick on 12/23 it turned positive (or the one on 12/24........or the one on 12/25). Instead, I started my period on Christmas day......lovely. It was very light though and so the nurse told me to count the next day, first day of heavy flow, as cycle day 1.

Nausea and cramps (for the most part) are gone now. I took the pill at 10 and it's 4:30 if that helps anyone that is interested in knowing the time frame. The cramps were never bad, but just regular. Of course, since having Victoria I haven't thought cramps hurt any where near as bad as they used to. Maybe that's what knowing the real pain of labor does or maybe she just changed things up in there. I just know I used to cry in pain and now I don't. I just wish I knew what was going on in there. Maybe after this first cycle I'll know more AND if it's not asking too much be pregnant as well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment