Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Victoria

Victoria is almost 4. She never ceases to amaze me. She turns 4 on 2/19....she can write her name....which amazes me enough because it is so long. LOL! She has to think about it and spell through it a couple of times but she can do it! She can read 10 sight words:)

1. Stop
2. Go
3. No
4. Yes
5. The
6. A
7. I
8. At
9. Is
10. Ummmm....I can't remember? oh well...I don't have her flash cards with me right now.

She knows all her upper and lower case letters and what they sound like as well as most of her numbers 1-20.

Two days ago she proposed to me. HILARIOUS!!! That's the first time that has happened to me so it totally warmed my heart:) She wants to marry all the people she loves. It is too sweet and so very innocent. She loves to play with her Tag and her Leapster. Dear Leap Frog.....I love you!

She doesn't really like to learn with me so Thank God she loves to use these learning tools and is a sponge at school.

She adores church. If we ever miss she is devastated. Yesterday I didn't go because....like usual lately...Emily conked out at 9:15 and didn't wake until 10:30...I had no time to get ready. Kevin works every other weekend and he didn't get home until 10:45. I hate missing church. Victoria hates it more. She said...I really wanna go to church. When I told her we couldn't she cried. She loves Jesus:) She even says regular....out of the blue.... "I love you Jesus!....and you too God!" I've never met such a genuinely sweet child. She if full of love and empathy. She really does amaze me because honestly....I don't feel as much as she does. Maybe that is normal though considering as adults when tend to become hardened by our life experiences. 

Victoria tends to pray multiple times during every meal. I adore it! I just cannot believe how blessed I am!

Victoria Rose....I love you little lady!!! Thank you for making me smile, laugh, cry, etc. every. single. day! You are a joy and my life is not complete without you!!!

My little lady that cannot watch Pocahontas before bed because she has nightmares. She is a gift....thank you dear God for blessing me and trusting me to raise this child of yours....that reminds me daily that she is your gift...your child...and not my possession.

Thank you dear God for the family she has been blessed with. She has been blessed with so many grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and an amazing little sister (their love is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen).

Thank you for these 4 years of bliss my precious baby girl! I love you to the moon and back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment